This post does contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, it does give us a small commission, at no additional cost to you. We thank you for your support!
This episode is not sponsored, but we do have sponsorship opportunities including pre, post, and mid-roll as well as instagram and facebook. We would love to partner with sponsors to support their brands while helping our listeners find products and resources that help improve their lives as well. Contact email@example.com for more information about potential sponsorships.
If you want more ways to interact with these episodes including discussion questions, applicable worksheets, behind the scenes info, and ad-free episode audio, be sure to check out the My Purposeful Planning Patreon community!
Show Notes –
In this episode of the podcast, Laney shares with us how she has chosen a focus word of her year for the past few years. She shares her previous word choices, words she almost chose for this year, and finally the word she did choose and how she will apply it to her year to really focus on what matters most.
In This Episode:
- Choosing a Focus Word for Your Year – Really Trendy “New Year” Thing to Do
- Do you follow through with your Word of the Year and New Year Goals?
- I’d love to simplify the process for you! Join our community at www.patreon.com/mypurposefulplanning where you can join others, and I can help coach you through this process.
Additional Benefits: FREE Daily Pages, Home Management Planner Pack, Financial Planner Pack and the Quiet Time Planner Pack
- My Previous Words for my Year and Why I Chose Them
- The Words I almost Chose for this Year
- The Word I Chose for this Year and How I Plan to Apply It to My Life
- It’s not too late to set a focus word. There is nothing magical about January 1st. You can start today!
Additional Links and Resources Mentioned:
Listen to the My Purposeful Planning Podcast –