This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, it does give us a small commission, at no additional cost to you. We thank you for your support!
This episode is not sponsored, but we do have sponsorship opportunities including pre, post, and mid-roll as well as instagram and facebook. We would love to partner with sponsors to support their brands while helping our listeners find products and resources that help improve their lives as well. Contact email@example.com for more information about potential sponsorships.
Show Notes –
In this episode of the podcast, we chat about how we can take things we glean from social media, podcast episodes, our friends, and other places and tweak them to make them work for us.
In This Episode:
- Welcome / Intro.
- September Special! The doors to my online course are now open for a limited time… You can find out all about it and grab your spot here!
- If you’re interested in Home Organization Services (including Virtual Organization, Home Consults, Small and Large Organization Packages, and even Regular Organization Maintenance Services), you can fill out a form here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What it’s like for us when my bestie comes over and brings her kids for a playdate… how we are open and honest with each other, challenging each other in different areas of our lives
- Money-Saving Tip I learned from my friend for make-ahead freezer rice that saves time as well
- What does it mean to “Glean and Tweak”?
- Our Go-To Response when we are challenged in an area is to console ourselves with phrases like “I’m doing the best I can” or make excuses for why we can’t grow in this area
- The area my friend challenged me in that I will be working on in the coming months
- What if you don’t have a friend like this that can encourage and challenge you in this way? — I want to be that for you! Sign up for a one-on-one Strategy Session where we can work through the areas that are challenging you the most. We can meet in person if you’re local to me, or we can do a Zoom call, and you’ll get Text Support from me throughout the month as well to coach you and help you through the things we’re working on. You can do it for just one month or as long as you feel it’s needed! Scroll down to find the One-on-One Strategy Session here. **Limited Availability**
Additional Links and Resources Mentioned:
The doors are opening this month for the “Plan your Purposeful Life” Online Course!
Save your spot with our September Special!